WCCW is looking for Workspace Hosts!
WCCW WORKSPACE HOST FOR THE FALL 2016 QUARTER
- Welcome members and visitors
- Encourage new membership and community building
- Keep the space tidy and organized
- Assist with administrative work in connection with one of the five WCCW committees
- Help set up/break down events in support of programming facilitators
- Outgoing, friendly, and helpful
- Enjoy engaging new people in conversations about their work and life
- Interested in learning more about community or nonprofit organizations
- Savvy with email, google docs, and social media
Time Commitment and Pay
This position requires being on site at our Frogtown location for both of the following:
- One day a week from 10am to 7pm (Monday–Friday)
- Attendance helping out at up to one event per week (Evenings/Weekends)
This is a volunteer position with a small stipend of $100/month. Workspace Hosts also get a free “Intersectional Goddess” level membership (a $125 / month value) and can opt to help at any workshop/event and attend for free.